How do you ship orders?
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 3-4 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
- We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
- We can ship to FPO & APO addresses. Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- We are happy to arrange delivery of your order to an address that is different to your credit or debit card billing address. If you have not purchased from us before in this scenario, we may contact you before we process your order to verify that your credit or debit card is not being used fraudulently.
Why is my order taking so long?
Due to each item being made-to-order, we ask that you allow 3-4 weeks for production time (depending on the season). Once your item has been shipped, you will receive shipping confirmation via email, along with a tracking number.
Please remember, good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
When will my order ship?
- Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
- Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum 7 working days.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we deliver to all international destinations. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/FedEx. You may be required to sign for your items upon receipt.
How much is shipping?
Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal’s shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
I entered the wrong Shipping / Billing address, what do I do?
Oops! We understand mistakes happen though. Head on over to the Contact Us page and drop us a line with your name, order number and what needs to be changed and we’ll get it taken care of for you ASAP.
My order hasn’t shipped yet, can I add an item to it?
Sorry, we don’t store credit card data (for your security). You’ll have to place a second order for that missing item.
Right Cover for Your Notebook Size
Do you have any covers for the 5 1/2 x 8 Army green log book?
Yes, our A5 size leather covers are suitable for the Army Green book.
Do you have any left handed folios / journals?
We don’t have notebook covers for left handed users. We are planning to make them in the future so stay tuned!
I am wondering if the A5 Leuchtturm 1917 will fit the Scribbles That Matter A5 Dotted Journal?
Yes, our A5 size Leuchtturm 1917 covers fit the Scribbles That Matter A5 Dotted Journal (5.7 x 0.7 x 8.3)
I need a cover for a Standard Memorandum from Word Notebooks?
We don’t have any dedicated cover for the Standard Memorandum from Word notebooks. But you can use our zippered 3 slots pen cases to hold Standard Memorandum notebooks, as shown below.
I use a fatter notebook (approximately 3.5 cm thick from Citrus Books Bindery), and wanted to know if your covers would be able to accommodate my notebook?
Our covers are designed for bulky notebooks. If you are not planning to insert too many pens, the cover will fit your notebook. The A5 size leather covers are suitable for your notebook.
Which size holds a Nanami cross field?
The A5 size leather covers are suitable for all Nanami Seven Seas A5 notebooks.