El Casco Stapler Small – Gold and Black M-1 LN
Hand polished desk stapler with 23k gold plated and black lacquered body. It is manufactured in steel and zamak. The design was developed in 1932.
- Manufactured in steel and zamak.
- Black lacquered body. Copper, nickel and 23kt gold plated components.
- Up to 25 sheet capacity.
- Paper insertion depth: 50 mm. (1.9 inches)
- Load capacity: 50 staples.
- Uses 24/6 staples (1 box included)
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.1 x 9.5 cm. (4.5 x 2 x 3.7 inches)
- Weight: 275 g
- Elegant gift box presentation.
El Casco began operations in 1920 as a revolver manufacturer in Elbar, Spain. In 1932, their first line of luxury desk accessories was produced in their factory. One of their first products was the M-5 stapler. Technicians are recalled to have said, “A staple should travel through a stapler just like a bullet through the barrel of a revolver.” In 1936, the town of Elbar was bombed in the Spanish Civil War and the El Casco factory was destroyed. After the war, El Casco rebuilt in Elbar. Today, they continue to produce a line of top-quality products all made carefully in Spain.
There are no reviews yet.