They say that the Narwhal is the “unicorn of the sea.” The Hippocampus is the mythical “horse of the sea” depicted as a half-horse, half-fish animal of ancient lore. Hippocampi are said to have pulled the royal chariot of Poseidon. The swirling curls and ribbons of purple and white are inspired by the graceful cavorting of the aquatic Hippocampus.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve
- We are unable to honor pen sleeve color requests.
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed
There are no reviews yet.