The legendary SCRIKSS Fountain pen 419, has gained the great appreciation of pen lovers all around the world. It is being re-produced in limited edition to create a pleasant nostalgia. The Blue 419 Fountain Pen is designed for conventional ink, and comes with a sensitive medium nib and a transparent window on the barrel so you can visually gauge the ink level.
With a retro design, inspired by the legendary “419” pen, the Scrickss fountain pen has a piston loading system. The piston mechanism is integrated into the body itself.
The 419 fountain pen is made of gloss black lacquered acrylic resin while the nib and stainless steel accessories are plated in 23 karat gold. This is a pen that will is sure to delight modern, nostalgic collectors. It’s perfect for using to write in our fountain pen ready 400 page journal.
Scrikss 419 Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Acrylic Resin
- Trims and Clip: 23k gold plated stainless steel
- Nib: No. 5 gold plated stainless steel, European Medium point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Compatible with our handmade leather single pen sleeve in crazy horse brown
- Pen Length, closed: 4.95 in. / 124.8 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off:
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 5.8 in. / 148 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 12mm
- Pen Diameter, section:
- Pen Total Weight: 0.42oz. / 12 g
- Gift boxed
For more inspiration on fountain pens, read our round up on fountain pen blogs.
There are no reviews yet.