Troublemaker Bantayan Turquoise Ink – 60 ml
This ink is made in Philippines from raw materials that are safe for fountain pens, accompanied by a color consultant. Troublemaker Inks inks have an excellent balance of permeability and viscosity so they write fluently on paper but not harsh on the nibs. The ink is pH neutral and has been formulated not to harm pen resins or celluloid. Plastic Bottle in 60ml size.And suitable for fountain pen use.
- Can be used in all fountain pens, vintage or modern.
- Do not cause clogging in your pen.
- Offers a smooth typing experience.
- Will not damage your pen.
- It can be used in piston and converter filler pens.
- The pH value is in determining international standards.
- It has an MSDS certificate.
- We recommend that you do not leave the ink you use in your fountain pen for more than 4 weeks.
Troublemaker Inks are a small ink studio producing very attractive inks, known with their unique shading and sheen. Handmade in the Philippines.Created by two teenagers from Cebu in 2018, Troublemaker Inks’ launch was celebrated for being the first Philippine fountain pen ink in the market. Their first ink collection featured Filipino and Cebuano inspiration such as green Hanging Rice, Luneta Twilight Pink, and Sinulog Black.
Comes in 60 ml plastic bottles. Popular colors are Milky Ocean, Abalone, Petrichor, and Kelp Tea.
The shores of Bantayan Island invite a tranquil state of mind.
There are no reviews yet.